NEWS.com.au | The Other Side

Enlightenment Podcast

Weird News - Strange and Odd News Stories | Sky News

www.washfm.com (Weird News)

August 8, 2011

My Shopping Genie, Is A Scam?

             My Shopping Genie, Is A Scam?

n this article we will divulge the answer of the query stated above. In order to do so we ought to answer in fact 3 questions since My Shopping Genie Application and its opportunity can be separated in 3 parts.

The Free My Shopping Genie Application

The 1st part is the Free My Shopping Genie application itself. My Shopping Genie is a Free internet-based application compares the prices for you. It is an application designed by MyNet Universe, which is a private held company. MyNet Universe assures with this application to assist online purchasers with the greatest deals and prices for more than 2.500.000 products. In addition they declare that the application is free of Adware and spyware. Individuals that buy regularly online might put aside up to 200 USD per month, according to MyNet Universe. I checked out the application myself and I got as a matter of fact some excellent deals on books and a laptop.
If I bring together the fact that there is no risk to test the application as it is FREE and the reductions I encountered myself by making use of the application, I have got to bring to a close that the first part is not a scam.
Click Commission
The second and third parts are associated to spreading out the application in addition to using the application for Free. We will begin with the click commission. It is in fact the same way Google, Bing or Yahoo are building their billions. These search engines bring in money by having people placing their ads on the search engines. This is recognized as (PPC) Pay Per Click profits. The instant folks browse the internet and click on the ads, a pre-determined amount of money is requested by the search engine to the corporation or individual that placed the ad. With the my Shopping Genie you have very similar principle. You earn for driving traffic to the website no matter if the person purchases something or not. What you really do is helping a person to spend less by offering them the Genie for Free and whenever they click on links within the application you earn commission.
My Shopping Genie
My Shopping Genie, Is A Scam?
Taking in consideration the above mentioned point, you actually become a license holder to hand out the My Shopping Genie application. The costs associated to the license are 199 USD for a one time license and afterward 29 USD per month. The average earning per each application you hand over is about 3 USD.  I do not consider that it is required to state that the estimated earnings are valid only for active applications. Hence as a license holder you have to take care that the applications you distribute will be utilized. According to my belief this looks like an honest business opportunity. Essential is however that if you begin a business like this you possess a plan in place to get hold of many users.
Network Marketing

The last part we will talk about is the network marketing opportunity within My Shopping Genie model.

It is possible to sponsor other license possessors in this opportunity. For every 2 new license holders you introduce, you obtain one time 100 USD and a persistent payment of 10 USD per month. In addition you will be able to make 20% over the click commission these new license owners earn.
Some people have a problem with network marketing and as a result directly comprehend this part as a scam. The actual thing that is going on though is that too many people immediately get the dollar signs in their eyes and get disappointed if it is not happening as quickly as they wanted.  Network marketing is a giant industry and you better become skilled at how to do it right or else you will fail certainly. But if you are eager to get the knowledge and the skill sets essential for this business, this may be an excellent opportunity for you.
The final conclusion is that we do not look at a scam here. The Free application will certainly save you money online. If you look at My Shopping Genie from a business perspective, we can wrap it up that the opportunity is solid and agreeable. But similar to any other business, make certain that you understand what you are doing and be ready to develop your skills.
My Shopping Genie
My Shopping Genie
Information like this will provide you with an answer regarding my shopping genie being a scam and will give you more insight about My Shopping Genie.

Article from articlesbase.com
http://www.myshoppinggeniesystem.com/

No comments:

The Power of Concentration helps you to achieve anything you want

The Power of Concentration helps you to achieve anything you want
he Power of Concentration helps you to achieve anything you want in life by harnessing the Power of Concentration. It reveals the techniques of concentration through mental focus and visualization with vivid examples.